To install any of our plug-ins, simply follow this step-by-step guide:
- First things first - whether you've paid or want to test out the trial, you need to install Cradle Hub. You can download it here.
- Once you've installed Cradle Hub, you'll come to the sign in screen. Click
sign in, which will open a new browser window.
- If you've already created an account just enter your details and click
next, or click
create accountand follow the on-screen instructions to set up a new Cradle account.
- Paid users will have a copy of their software ready to install in the
my librarytab. If you're looking for a trial, just head to the
discovertab and click
try nowon the product of your choice.
- If you have a specific folder you'd like product content to be installed to other than the default directory, you can specify a custom location within Cradle Hub. This must be done before installing the product. To do so, head to the
settingsmenu in the top-right corner of Cradle Hub.
- NB - Please note that this only relates to things like metadata and sample content - it's not possible to install the plug-in files outside of the default location, and moving them will cause functionality issues. Check the default install locations for plug-in files here.
- After installation in Cradle Hub is complete, head to your DAW of choice. All Cradle products are plug-ins rather than standalone applications, and can only be launched within a DAW.
Why can't I install Cradle Hub?
If you're having trouble installing Cradle Hub, it could be because your operating system is not supported. Please see below for the minimum supported operating system versions for Cradle products:
- Cradle products require a minimum macOS version of macOS 10.14 (Mojave) to run. The Cradle Hub installer will be unable to proceed if you're on a version of macOS earlier than this, presenting a message like the one below:
- Windows 10 (version 2004 and later) is required to run Cradle products. Any earlier versions of Windows are not supported.
If your system meets the minimum system specifications and you're still hitting issues, get in touch with us.