To install any of our plug-ins, simply follow this step-by-step guide: First things first - whether you've paid or want to test out the trial, you...Read full article
We can confirm that as of the fall 2022 updates, Cradle Hub and all Cradle products can now run natively on Mac machines with Apple Silicon ARM chi...Read full article
If you're experiencing issues installing or updating Cradle products on macOS, this could be due to a Cradle Hub issue we're aware of that was intr...Read full article
As of Cradle Hub v1.2.1, we're pleased to announce that Cradle products are now supported on macOS 14. If you do spot any issues, don't hesitate to...Read full article
- Installation guide
- Cradle on Apple Silicon
- macOS Installation Issues
- macOS Sonoma (macOS 14)
- Supported DAW hosts
- Why is my Cradle plug-in not showing up in my DAW?
- Where does Cradle Hub install files?
- Can I use Cradle plug-ins offline?
- Can multiple users share access to Cradle Hub?
- Updates and Release Notes